Monday, April 1, 2013

she loves: loeffler randall rider bag


I recently purchased my beautiful 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel, and like my booties fetish, I've also been on a major bag haul. I typically purchase my investment pieces at least once a year, as they are an investment for a reason... which is to last you almost a lifetime. (Quality vs. quantity!) During my bi-weekly visit to Saks, I spotted from the corner of my eye, the most gorgeous Cobalt Blue top handle satchel from Loeffler Randall's Spring collection. It was love at first sight! It's structured frame and luxe leather hand was almost unbearable to let go of. If you know me well, I dress in black almost everyday, if not, at least one black item of clothing with minimal color pop as I naturally gravitate towards neutral tones. But with this Cobalt Rider Satchel paired with black and black leather everything, would be perfect for my spring wardrobe essentials. Claim me to be over-exaggerating, but me without it, I can't even compute. 


ORIGINAL PHOTO TAKEN FROM LOEFFLERRANDALL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment