Monday, December 3, 2012

it's raining sample sale

Happy Monday everyone! What's better than starting off the week with some sample sale knowledge?! Exactly. Any frugal shoppers in the house? Like to splurge on luxe deals for HALF the price?! Well, I've prepared my top 5 Sample Sale lists I plan on hopping in the upcoming weekend right here in LA! Check out the fliers below for more details. Happy shopping! 

Rag & Bone
(Nov. 29 - Dec. 2 - I actually went to this and scored on some amazing steals!)

Rebecca Minkoff 
(Nov. 30 - Dec. 3, Hurry! Last day is tomorrow!)


10 CORSO
(Dec. 7, One of my new favorite brands i've got my eyes on!)



 Hudson
(Dec. 7-8, Grab some Hudson denim!)

Sanctuary 
(Dec. 7, 8, 14, 21. Please pay attention to the location within each date).



xo, Anne Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment