Tuesday, December 4, 2012

deck the halls in mango pt. 2

It's time to Deck the Halls in Mango Pt. 2! In my first post on 'Deck the Halls in Mango Pt. 1', I went 'Chic with a Slight Edge'. This time, I'm going 'Casual Dressed Up'. The Asymmetric Stripe Sweater + Black Sneaker Wedges had Anne Marie written all over it. Easy, comfortable, and fashion forward... I mean c'mon, why not?!

1. Mohair Striped Sweater - $49.99 / How cool is this mohair wool sweater?! Absolutely love! 
2. Golden Dots Shirt - $59.99 / This sheer black top is perfect for layering under sweaters and blazers or worn alone itself. I'm into layering during any season, and popping the collar out of the sweater adds more interest. 
3. Leather Shorts - $109.99 / This straight-cut leather shorts adds sheen and elevates the overall look. Plus two zip front pockets, just perfect. 
4. Suede Wedge Sneakers - $139.99 / Give the stilettos a break and lace it up with these adorable sneaker wedges! 
5. Crystal Chains Choker - $49.99 / Another great layer piece to lay flat over the sweater and under the collar to add some sparkle and shine! 
6. Crystal Embellished Ring- $49.99 / No need to over accessorize since you have long sleeves and a great neck piece, this maxi ring will make up for the arm candy!
7. Glitter Envelope Clutch - $39.99 / Wear this adorable glitter clutch over the shoulder or hand carry, your wish is it's command. Brownie points for the tassle! 

And there you have it... another dose of Mango for your Holiday wardrobe! Be sure to check out their new collection lookbook online and in-store! I just saved my favorite looks on my desktop. Enjoy! Click the image below to view the collection. 


xo, Anne Marie

2 comments:

  1. Love them ALL, but #4 is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know! So hard to narrow down the choices with such a great selection!

      Delete