Tuesday, December 18, 2012

animal style

I recently submitted this look styled by me to win a pair of chic Chloe Sunglasses... what do you think?! I've been eyeing those Rag & Bone ankle boots and Alexander Wang Tote bag for a hot minute now, they're so 'maj'! (In the words of Rachel Zoe). Matter of fact, let's add each and every single piece to my wardrobe while we're at it! Oh Santa... *crosses fingers I win!*

- Maison Martin Margiela Leather T-Shirt
- Haute Hippie Drawstring Zebra Pants 
- Rag & Bone Leather Ankle Boots
- Alexander Wang Prisma Tote 
- Chloe Sunglasses
- TomTom Jewelry Interlock Ring
- Adia Kibur Chiffon Necklace w/ Stones 

xo, Anne Marie 

***UPDATE 1/13: I WON!!! Thanks Lauren for the Chloe Sunnies! They're so chic! Time to put my aviators to rest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment