It's been awhile since i've last created a wish list since lately, I've been getting rid of stuff opposed to adding, less is more! -WITH the exception of my Mango fetish. (Shopping is a part of my job, how can I completely disconnect myself?!) When i'm looking for a new wardrobe with great quality, yet affordable, Mango has always been my go-to. About 60% of my closet has been Mango-ized, haha. With their new Autumn/Fall Collection available, I thought i'd put together my ideal holiday outfit. Chic with a slight edge and still wearable for the holiday festivities! Mango, you never cease to disappoint me. Time to deck the halls in Mango!
1. XL Pockets Coat - $129.99 / Step out of the norm black wool coat and slip into a white coat for the winter!
2. Contrasted Sequins Velvet Dress - $129.99 / I'm usually not into the glitz and sparkles, but this velvet sequin dress can be styled with an edge with some black accents and mixed metals.3. Studded Suede Bag - $99.99 / I'm obsessed with suede and chain shoulder bags, easy magnetic button fastening for us girls always on the go!
4. Gold Spikes Earrings - $34.99 / How chic are these? Not your typical gold spikes now are they?
5. Crystal Embellished Braided Bracelet - $39.99 / The perfect black and metal accent to dress up your look, small details go a long way.
6. Suede Platform Ankle Boots - $119.99 / I have a slight suede obsession, is it not obvious? I love the laminated detail at the heel!
7. Metal Plaque Belt - $29.99 / Such a statement piece! A great accessory to cinch the waist with a straight cut dress. Fasten and you're ready to make them heads turn!
Happy Holidays! xo - Anne Marie