Saturday, October 6, 2012

... week at a glance




















     PHOTOS TAKEN FROM MY IPHONE


Last week, I was invited to head over to the HD Showroom at their headquarters in West Hollywood. The minute I walked in, my eyes were wide open the moment I laid eyes at their showroom... how I wish I could turn my room into an entire closet (someday)! I was greeted by the lovely interns and met with the branding manager for a huge opportunity that will soon be disclosed! Stay tuned... Afterwards, I walked down on Melrose like Bobby V. sang, haha. I have no idea why I never stepped foot at Joyrich, I was quite disappointed from the selection considering all the hype. I did enjoy the Barbie dolls mounted to a large flower vase. Headed to one of my favorite streets, Melrose Pl. I always spend a fair amount of time flipping through the great selection of books at BOOKMARC and end up purchasing non-book related items. It seems to be a habit, I suppose. I finally got the chance to check out the new Dash store on Melrose, it was way too pretty in there. The girls, the store design, the decor, the set-up, I actually found some great pieces. The girls were really friendly and surprisingly had a decent shopping experience. I'll be heading back to LA again tomorrow for some brunch and a girl's day/night out in Hollywood, to a shoot on Sunday in Silver Lake with noted celebrity photographer, Hootan. I swear, I may live in OC, but I spend a majority of my time in LA. I do plan on relocating to LA within the early next year... as much as I love living in Newport Beach, the beach life has been surreal... forever a citygirl at heart! 

4 comments:

  1. DAAAAASH. so fabulous. Can I just live vicariously through you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you have all the permission in the world to! Come stay with me and we'll venture out!

      Delete
  2. well, starting this out with a row of palm trees really sets the tone! fab pics lades, i love all the LA sights...no wonder you're itching to move there!!! amazing Audrey street art. the interiors of these shops are seriously to die for - so beautiful! thanks for visiting me Anne Marie, you have such a lovely space here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! Yes, it only makes sense to move if 90% of my time is spent there opposed to OC! Both so different, yet I love both just as equal! I'm glad you're enjoy my blog! I hope to post more eye candy for your interest! <3

      Delete