Saturday, October 13, 2012

local obsession: 'lette macarons





     PHOTOS TAKEN FROM MY IPHONE

So we all know how much of an addict I am when it comes to macarons. (Check out my post Botegga Louie entry, it was like heaven!) Thankfully, 'Lette Macarons finally opened a location in Newport a couple months ago, so if I somehow go missing, you know where to find me. Haha. The space is a lot smaller than the one in Beverly Hills, but it wasn't the size of the venue I was after... I tried Mint and Sweet Wedding Almond for the first time and both were delish! It's hard to stop eating the remaining ones left in the box... I try, but not enough to keep my taste buds craving for more. My favorites have always been Passion Fruit, Rose, and Lavender. What are your favorite macaron flavors? 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?! Thank you doll, it's my addiction!

      Delete
  2. best ever! what wonderful photos to rep these little darlings. love the pastel shades and really interesting flavors, yum delum! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! I know, they taste just as good as they look! I wish I had a lifetime supply of macarons, they're just so good!

      Delete