Sunday, October 21, 2012

lafw x local sociallite
























    PHOTOS TAKEN FROM MY IPHONE


Happy Sunday everyone! Finally had a chance to blog about my first experience at LAFW. But before I ramble, I'd like to give special thanks to A Line Media and Hauler Deals for the invite! I've gotten the chance to get to know both companies and the team very well these last couple of weeks and it's been a blast! Last Tuesday, my wonderful roomie, Erica, and I headed to Vibiana, located in downtown LA, where the fashion show was held at. It was so good to see such familiar faces and walk down the red carpet! Prior to the fashion show was a cocktail party held right outside the cathedral's garden. There were photo booths, cocktails, music, photographers, booths to get your nails and hair done, and a mix of crowd ready to network and dive into tonight's fashion show. I was so glad I didn't come in a peplum dress because peplums seemed to be the trend that night. I wore my black and white maxi dress from Mango and silver chain belt also from Mango! You can never go wrong in black and white, it's just classic. I had the pleasure of meeting local designers and photographers and gorgeous models that were surprisingly taller, if not, also standing 5'11 as me! The show didn't start until 8, and thankfully we were seated 2nd row just right behind the lovely Style Saint, Allison and her fiance! So glad to see her again and had the chance to catch up since the Nokia event last month. Always looking amazing and beautiful! (I really loved your new jacket Allison!) The show was great, the collection was fun, trendy, and affordable for all the hip fashionistas out there. Needless to say, the venue was also amazing. Bright lighting, beautiful tall pillars that still captured the history behind Vibiana (google Vibiana to read more on the history of the Cathedral). Overall, it was a great night and the perfect way to spend an evening right smack in the middle of the week! Style Week LA, I'll see you next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment