Tuesday, October 9, 2012

hoot, hoot

    ORIGINAL PHOTO TAKEN BY HOOTAN

"But in the end, joy is not in things; it is in us. Live a life you're proud of... I hope you do." ♥ - Anne Marie

On Sunday, I had the honors of shooting with noted celebrity photographer, Hootan, based in LA. If you're not too familiar with his work, Robin Thicke, Marilyn Manson, & Alessandra Ambrosio (to name a few) can tell you just how great he is on and off set. He had an amazing book of his work stacked in his studio, I nearly drooled over each piece. But I didn't, since they were original hard copies, haha. We first ran through a test shoot after a meet-and-greet, then got down to business and shot outside his balcony overlooking the tall and skinny palm trees that covered Beverly Hills. He kept calling me a 'Japanimation' for my big and bulging eyes and lips, what a sense of humor, that man... we're going to review the rest of the photos this weekend to edit and transfer onto canvas for his upcoming art show! What a trip would that be to see my face enlarged, yikes! Can't wait to show you the rest of the final images. Til then... embrace life and live it to the fullest, I mean it. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the rest! This photo is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The sunlight was perfect out that afternoon!

      Delete