Saturday, October 27, 2012

orange october


I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin, but I can tell you, it's not as easy as it looks! (As you can tell with my 'L' and sinking 'O'). I'm pretty satisfied with my L-O-V-E. As long as I can read it, I can go on. After all, it is art! Knock yourselves out with creativity! It was my lovely roommate's idea to get into the spirit, so we lit festive candles around the house while carving and enjoying some Pandora. It was the perfect Friday night! I think this is probably as festive as i'll get with halloween, with the exception of yelling out 'ORANGE OCTOBER!' for my SF Giants! Whoo! What a great beginning to the World Series! With that said, have a safe and happy halloween! Let's end this month strong!

4 comments:

  1. I think you done a good job, It actually looks really cute
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is one heck of a cool pumpkin carving message i can get behind! 100% adored - you did a grand job Anne Marie. happy weekend lades!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Lynn! Thank you so much! I fell in love with this sign when visiting NY! Hope you had a great weekend and had the chance to carve some of your own pumpkins! <3

      Delete