Sunday, October 28, 2012

she loves: colors 201


         PHOTOS TAKEN FROM MY IPHONE


Instead of posting an ootd, why not post my phone's new savvy outfit?! That's right! Just like the clothes I decide to wear on a daily basis, my phone is the same way. I've had my Arnsdorf SS11 Crystal Pattern case for the longest time, and unfortunately cracked at the side. :( So like any good iPhone Mother would do, I purchased Jen Ramos of Made By Girl's Cocoa & Heart's masterpiece! I'm a huge fan of Jen's artwork and blog, and as soon as I read her post on Cocoa & Hearts iPhone case availability, I just had to! Jen Ramos is an exquisite and talented woman with an eye for interior design, art, food, and style! Her blog is literally at the top of my bookmark list and always worth the read with great recipes, interior imagery, and the great NYC living. Head over to Jen's Made By Girl blog if you're not following her already, and be prepared to get inspired by this amazing woman! To purchase iPhone case, click here for more info! 

4 comments:

  1. What a chic phone case, looks like it would be a good DIY too!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Not a bad idea actually! Jen Ramos is amazing!!

      Anne Marie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! The purple and gold sold me! ;)

      Anne Marie

      Delete