Saturday, September 29, 2012

nokia + style saint launch














     PHOTOS TAKEN FROM MY IPHONE

This past week, I was invited to Style Saint's 'Nokia + Style Saint Launch' party held at Decades off Melrose thanks to my lovely Style Saint family! A night filled with fabulous stylists, designers, bloggers, fashionistas, tech savvy, and of course, the CEO and Co-Founder behind it all... Allison Beal and Brian Garrett! I am a proud owner of my 4G iphone, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't mind grabbing myself a Nokia, thanks to Chris Suroweic, Nokia's Head of Business Development for Global Partners for the brief tour and intro to the Style Saint app! A genius man with a great sense of style! Allison Beal was such a doll, we've been communicating via social networkings prior and not only is she sweet and down to earth behind the screen, but more gorgeous in person. And for all you Project Runway fans, Anya Ayoung-Chee, winner of Project Runway Season 9 (my favorite!) made a surprise entrance! She was looking stunning as always accessorized in her Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle pendant, such a statement piece! I had such an unforgettable night, I didn't want it to end. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening Style Saint family, you really know how to throw a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment