Friday, May 11, 2012

happy mother's day


I'm so excited! Flying to the Bay first thing in the morning to spend Mother's Day with my family this weekend! I can't wait! I love how I get to see them at least once a month, I wish it were more, but thankful for the times we do get to see each other. Sunday, we're going to surprise my Grandmother after church since the following day is her birthday, and we'll be celebrating both Mother's Day and her birthday like every year at my aunt's house! She has no idea I'll be there. ;) For this Mother's Day, I got my mom a matching watch like mine with an "a" initial in black/gold. She was admiring mine the last time they came to visit, and I thought that would be perfect along with a check so she can go enjoy and spoil herself! I'm normally providing all her accessory needs, I just had to! 

My mom is more than just my mother, she's my best friend for life, my role model, my inspiration, SHE'S MY EVERYTHING. I'm extremely close to my mom, so you can imagine how hard it was for us to let go of each other when I had to move to SoCal. We used to share clothes, shoes, jewelry, just about anything and everything! (My mom's has great taste! I got it from my mama.. haha). I used to go home every weekend when I lived 45 mins. away from them just to spend time with her and go on our weekly shopping mani/pedi trips. She sacrificed her whole life to stay at home to take care my sisters and I and I can't thank God enough for blessing me with such a caring and loving Mother. Not everyone grew up with a mom, that took them to school, fixed their hair, taught them how to do their make up, prepare my breakfast every morning before school, and every time I think about how much my mom gave up for having kids so young, I find it so unbelievable! She's seriously Super Mom if you ask me... I can't imagine life without her. Geebus how my energy is so high right now from excitement! I wish you all a Happy Mother's day to all the beautiful mother's out there! We appreciate you everyday, not just on Mother's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment