Monday, March 5, 2012

topshop ny -> la

ORIGINAL IMAGE VIA RACKED LA

So excited! Racked LA had just announced Topshop will be coming to LA this winter! It's been said Topshop will be located at The Grove confirmed by WWD. It's about time.. bless Bringham Yen's soul for having the guts to ask when they'd be coming to LA. The SoHo location in NY is amazing, I believe I spent a maximum of 3 hours just circling around last September and walked out with... 2 items. Haha, woops. 

Check out the renderings of Topshop at The Grove below (via Topshop). 






4 comments:

  1. I am beyond excited about this!! I did a quick lil post on it too. I was in the blogging workshop with you, and now following you blog. It's really cool. I would really appreciate it if you would pop over and check my blog out when you get the time. Any feedback or a follow would be great!

    ☮ Lisa Ann

    www.sugarcoatedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for following my blog, really appreciate it. I'm so glad Victoria sent out that email for us to connect, such a great way to network. How did you like the workshop? I checked out your blog, great styling! Keep in touch and count me in following your blog!

      Anne Marie

      Delete
  2. I was stoked when I find out! I can't wait until it opens! I was also in the blogging workshop with you and thanks to Victoria, I can follow your blog! When you get a chance, you're more than welcome to check mine out =)

    Xoxo Lil
    studsandsapphires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I can't wait either.. maybe we should round up our fellow alumni girls and go together. ;) I just followed your blog, great pictures and inspiration Lillian!

      Delete