Thursday, March 22, 2012

have a very kate spade bornday







     PHOTOS TAKEN FROM MY IPHONE

Today was my good friend, Lauren aka LC's 29th birthday! You may know her from her fashion and design blog, Active For Fashion, check it out if you haven't yet! I decided to decorate her cubicle the night before so when she came in this morning, it'd be a surprise. What better way to spruce up your birthday than to fully go Kate Spade'd out?! It's quite obvious we're HUGE Kate Spade girls, I just had to incorporate her Florence Broadhurst campaign. I created fun prints that read, "We're stoked it's your birthday" and "Tea party for LC's bday!" and everyone's favorite, "You're gorgeous dahling" I pulled off her blog. Florence Broadhurst "wallpaper" with black and white polka dotted streamers, and silver confetti to add a touch of KS to her work space. As I was getting ready this morning, I received a tag on instagram with a big thank you and a snap shot of what she walked into. ;) Mission accomplished! Need some decorating for your cubicle or workspace? I'm your girl! Ha. Happy birthday LC!

'LIVE LIFE COLORFULLY.' 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Great pick with the KS theme, I totally dig the whole Florence B collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! I want to install an entire wallpaper in my room based off their collection!

      Delete
  2. hahaha! Yes Call Anne Marie!! haha LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love you to pieces too birthday girl! <3

      Delete